Affiliate Program Terms of Service Agreement
Thank you for your interest in the VoicePitality Program. VoicePitality is dedicated to producing the best Alexa voice skill in the market place today. We have designed our program to reward marketers and entrepreneurs who help new customers "homeowners, super host, co-host, managers" discover the benefits that VoicePitality has to offers.
By signing up for the VoicePitality partnership program, you agree to accept this agreement and its terms and conditions. In order to be authorized as an affiliate of Guestvoyce, you must agree to abide by the terms and agreements set forth below.
Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the VoicePitality service as an affiliate.
VoicePitality reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
Affiliate Guidelines and Standards
Participation in the VoicePitality Affiliate Program requires that you comply with basic guidelines and standards as set forth by VoicePitality. Before you can participate in our program, we will need to approve your site. Affiliates must submit each page where you reference VoicePitality and each link to our site for approval.
Non-approved pages and links may result in the forfeiture of commissions.
All pages must comply with FTC and other applicable laws and guidelines. VoicePitality makes no representation and takes no responsibility for websites which are not within our direct control. More information about FTC guidelines can be found at www.ftc.gov.
By participating in our Affiliate Network, you enjoy the following benefits including That's it! You send us customers, we send you money!
Rules and Requirements Here are the basic ground rules for the program:
● When it comes to SEO, Affiliates may not duplicate content (including testimonials/reviews) from VoicePitality websites as this is damaging to both of us.
● You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
● You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
● Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
● 50% commission is calculated from the order total excluding taxes and shipping. For Trial Offers, Affiliates are paid after the trial period has ended, as long as the customer has not canceled their Trial or subscription.
Our commission base is very straight forward. We are paying the highest commission in the Saas industry which is 50% lifetime with lifetime cookies.
● If a customer requests a refund after the commission has been paid we will deduct the commission amount from your next payment.
● This is not a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) program
● Participants caught attempting to circumvent these rules, or violating conditions of this agreement will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our affiliate program.
● All participants must have a PayPal account OR a US bank account (in order to receive payouts-- we prefer US affiliates to use the bank account option).
● You will not receive a commission for your own orders until you have earned at least $100 commission in the calendar month for orders.
● Payment will be sent to your Paypal account or check to you at the end of each month.
● The minimum payout amount is $100. If your first-month earnings are not equal to $100 then you have to wait till it goes to $100.
● If you would like to place a banner (other than those that we supply for you) on your website linking to ours, then please let us know. All artwork must be submitted and pre-approved by us in writing prior to going live. Campaigns are not permitted without prior consent and written permission.
● Affiliates may not make unwarranted claims or include testimonials that could be deemed misleading and false.
● Affiliates may not host content referencing GuestVoyce on unlicensed websites such as adult sites or pharmacies i.e. viagra, etc that contain offensive and inappropriate content.
● All pages must comply with FTC and other applicable laws and guidelines. GuestVoyce makes no representation and takes no responsibility for websites which are not within our direct control. More information about FTC guidelines can be found at www.ftc.gov.
We also periodically review sites to assure they continue to comply with our standards. Commissions generated from sites that meet any of the criteria below are subject to withholding or forfeiture:
● Sites containing the term "VoicePitality" within the URL or META tags
● Sites that get the majority of their organic search traffic from "VoicePitality" trademarked keywords
● Coupon or prize sites
● Sites that are unavailable or are under construction
● Aesthetically unpleasing sites
● Sites with hate/violent/offensive content
● Pornographic/Adult content sites
● Sites promoting alcoholic beverages or excessive drinking/drug use
● Sites containing racist content
● Gambling or lottery sites
● Political sites that endorse one party or extreme political sites
● Sites that disparage, or have derogatory or slanderous content
● Payments produced by associates that participate in any kind of recognized 'Black Hat' techniques such as "cookie padding" are likewise also subject to withholding or forfeiture and the originating affiliate may have their account suspended or terminated.
● Affiliates that participate in any sort of kind of "negative Search Engine Optimization" versus other associates will be subject to instant discontinuation of their account and all compensation will be waived.
Extra Standards for Search Text and various other Linking Advertisements: Affiliates seeking to make use of the content, link-based, or banner advertising and marketing could additionally gain from the VoicePitality Associate Program. Unique specifications must comply as follows:
● Advertisement content and also images should not be of an offending nature
● Advertisements may not use the term "VoicePitality" alone or together with other words or expressions as part of the Associate Program. Advertisements doing so may not be approved for commissions.
● VoicePitality reserves all legal rights to utilize trademarks, consisting of but not limited to, the VoicePitalitylogo design, the terms "VoicePitality" and also the term "VoicePitality" in connection with Alexa assistant or Amazon.
● Please keep in mind that while we attempt to react to authorization requests promptly, we get a high quantity of requests every day. If you do not obtain approval for your authorization request within a reasonable period of time or you have inquiries concerning our program, please let us know.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site.
For example, you will be solely responsible for:
– The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
– Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
– The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Identifying yourself as a VoicePitality Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of VoicePitality or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers.
We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies.
Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
As long as your current affiliate earning are over $100, you’ll be paid each month. If you haven’t earned $100 since your last payment, we’ll pay you the following monht after you’ve crossed the threshold.
VoicePitality, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other VoicePitality service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. VoicePitality reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the VoicePitality will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach thereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction.
Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United States, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of VoicePitality to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and VoicePitality and govern your use of the Service, super ceding any prior agreements between you and VoicePitality (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If you have any kind of inquiries concerning our Associate Program, please get in touch with email@example.com. Please keep in mind, this e-mail address is for inquiries concerning our associate program only.
VoicePitality reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.